June 19, 2008

Coming Up: A Few Comparisons!

Its been quite a while since I've done a post comparing 2 or more phones. With so many new cool phones out there, I think the time is right! smile

I'll be doing two comparisons in the coming days (With more to follow, I hope! biggrin)

I've always had a soft corner for touchscreen devices...somehow the ability to browse the menus, surf the web and all with just a finger touch...its just so cool!

So, getting to the point, after quite a bit of thinking, I've zeroed in on these comparisons.

First up, is the Sony Ericsson W960 vrs Apple iphone 3G


Why did I choose these phones? Well, I chose the Sony Ericsson W960 because even months after its release, this phone makes heads turn! And why the Iphone, well I just wanted to see how this new upgraded version performs, pitted against one of the heavyweights in the mobile market. More importantly, since the Iphone is being marketed as a 'business device' too by Apple, I wanted to see how 'Smart' it actually is!


Next? Well its the Sony Ericsson W960 vrs HTC Touch Diamond


Why W960 again you'd say? Hey! This is a Sony Ericsson Blog, so I'm entitled to that much concession biggrin
But frankly, since my blog is basically dedicated to Sony Ericsson, most of the visitors are SE enthusiasts, so I'd like to give them a chance to see how their SE smartphones perform, when pitted against direct industry rivals.
And as far as the HTC Touch Diamond goes, it really is stunning! Design as well as feature wise it impresses, so comparisons with it are inevitable.

So watch out for more on this soon! smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2008-2010 Sony Mobile Evangelist | This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sony Mobile or Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Unless otherwise specified, SONY, SONY MOBILE, SONY ERICSSON, SE, the green-and-silver sphere logo, and various product names found on this website are trademarks of Sony Mobile and/or Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB.