March 27, 2009

T707 - The new stylish clamshell



Sony Ericsson yesterday announced its latest mobile phone, the T707, with tennis star and style icon Maria Sharapova, who perfectly epitomises the phone’s sleek and elegant qualities.

It's not the first time we're seeing the T707. If you remember, we had published a post a few days back regarding a leak by Sony Ericsson themselves during an event in China.

The smart T707 flip will come with a 2.2" QVGA main display and a smaller scratch-resistant monochromatic one - on the outside.The special features, of this phone are the ‘eye-catching light effects’, changing themes, and gesture control.



The T707 truly interacts with the user – it lights up when you receive a call and you can personalise the light settings to each of your friends, so you always know who wants you. If you are too busy to answer, simply end the call with a wave of your hand over the screen – you can also do the same gesture to snooze the alarm – your very own magic wand!


“The T707 is my ultimate new accessory,” said Maria. “I am always on the go and I need a phone that is easy to use, and of course chic as well! I never miss a call with the eye-catching light effects and personalised pulsation settings and I love the fact that I can just wave my hand to mute a call using the gesture control. I can also use my practical and stylish Bluetooth™ Headset HBH-PV715 to take my calls, check my emails and blog to my website from the phone. It’s great to have a phone that looks good but also lets me keep up-to-date with everything I need.”

Other features a 3.2 megapixel camera, Bluetooth, PlayNow, YouTube, Media, Google Maps, geo-tagging, Quad-band GSM/EDGE and single-band UMTS/HSDPA (tri-band for the T707a). The battery is good for 400 hours of standby life or up to 10 hours of talk time.


The Sony Ericsson T707 is expected to start shipping in Q2 2009 in three color versions - Mysterious Black, Spring Rose and Lucid Blue. No word on pricing yet.

Official Press Release

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2008-2010 Sony Mobile Evangelist | This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sony Mobile or Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Unless otherwise specified, SONY, SONY MOBILE, SONY ERICSSON, SE, the green-and-silver sphere logo, and various product names found on this website are trademarks of Sony Mobile and/or Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB.